Your first appointment is a chance for us to get to know you, and for you to become more familiar with our clinic. There are some new patient forms to fill out, including a medical history form, and you can find these on our website. If you prefer, you can simply get here a few minutes early to complete them before meeting your new dentist.
During your first appointment we will want to thoroughly examine your teeth and gums and we will need to take dental x-rays for a more complete overview of your dental health. If you recently had a set of dental x-rays, it is worth bringing these with you or asking for them to be forwarded as they may be sufficient. Once the examination is completed, we will discuss our findings with you, including any recommendations for treatment if required.
However well you look after your teeth, dental emergencies can still arise and we do everything possible to see patients on the same day. We will provide emergency treatment to relieve any pain and discomfort and can plan follow-up appointments if required.
If you have a dental emergency then please ring our surgery at 7:30am for advice and an appointment. Alternatively you can leave a message on 07 3410 1610 and we will contact you as soon as we can.
Specifically designed for clients having Medical & Cosmetic treatments
- Payment plans up to $70,000
- No stress – the whole process is managed privately by our Consultants
- Up to 7 year terms
- Flexible options – any additional repayments or rebates from Medicare/Private Health can be added back on to the payment plan at no extra charge
- Fast efficient approvals, simply apply online
To go directly to the Mac Credit application and apply click here
Terms & Conditions:
- Speak to MAC CREDIT for a formal quote based on your circumstances and for the full terms and conditions.
- A full credit and financial assessment would need to be completed prior to acceptance of any offer or product.